We all have more questions than answers as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop. Below are a variety of resources to help you find the information you need on a variety of topics. If you have a question that is not answered through the links below, or if you’d like more direction with a specific question, please get in touch with us and we will help you find what you need.
NEW: CARES Act Resources
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber Business Briefings on COVID-19
- Clermont Chamber of Commerce
- State COVID-19 information
- CDC Guidance for Business
- Bank Customer Assistance Programs
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loans
- Full text of Stimulus Package
- Synopsis of HB 197
- Updates on group medical plans
- Milford Miami Township Chamber Member restaurants open for carry-out or delivery
- Resources to keep your child engaged
- Clermont County area restaurant and local retail options amid COVID-19
Here are upcoming webinars you may be interested in.
- Federation Non-Profit SBA Disaster Assistance Call: hosted by U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Wednesday, April 1, 1 pm
- COVID-19 updates and implementing EFMLEA: Hosted by Graydon Law & strategic HR, covering the new Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act, the Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act, and how these new laws will impact your business and how to implement
Below we will share slides or links to various webinars that have been presented.
- Strategic HR: How to Approach COVID-19 (MMTCC Members, we have a brand-new relationship with Strategic HR; they are now providing benefits to our Members. If you need HR help for any reason, please contact us for more info)
- Paycor: Coronavirus Response Act: What Business Leaders Need to Know (and other Paycor webinars)
Here are some articles of interest.